Miss Midwest US International
If you are between the Ages of 17 & 27 (must not turn 28 by September 30, 2021), female, never married, never given birth, not pregnant, and are from * Kentucky, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Missouri, Indiana, Illinois or Iowa you can WIN your way to the national Miss U.S. International pageant, where we will be crowning USA’s national titleholder and representative at the international Miss International held annually in Japan.
*Contestants must live in, were born in, resided in, worked in or attended school in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Michigan, Ohio or Wisconsin but may not currently reside in Ohio or Michigan as we have on-stage pageants for those states.
Entries will be accepted from January 1 to February 1, 2021
The contest begins February 1, 2021 with 3 phases of competition and the winner will be crowned March ,1 2021
The prizes are as follows:
The winner will receive the title of Miss Midwest U.S. International, custom crown & sash and entry fees to the national pageant paid.
- Runners up may receive a discount off entry fees and a state title to the national pageant if their state title is available
Phases of competition are as follows:
1) Virtual Evening gown competition worth 40%
Each contestant will submit a 30 second video modeling an evening gown of her choice.
2) Virtual Swimwear competition worth 40%
Each contestant will submit a 30 second video modeling swimwear of her choice.
3) Social Media Engagement & Peoples Choice worth 20%
Each contestants headshot will be uploaded to both Facebook and a voting site for the public to vote. The combined total of Likes plus Votes will determine the score. A Peoples Choice winner will be chosen as well and she will receive a special award and title.
TOP 5 ONLY will participate in an Online Interview
Each of the top 5 contestants will interview with judges virtually via Zoom. This will be a 3 to 5 minute interview with a panel of judges who will then combine the interview scores with the Virtual Evening Gown and Virtual Swimwear Scores to determine the winner. Peoples Choice and Social Media Engagement scores do not roll over to top 5, and have no bearing on the final outcome.
What to Do by February 1st
- Fill out application form Apply Now
- Send 1 headshot (can be a selfie, should have hair and makeup done, it will be posted on website and social media, but you may change this photo before Feb 15th).
- Pay entry fee of $100
Send in the following videos by February 15th
- Evening Gown – NO AUDIO Walk, pose turn, walk back, pose. It’s that simple! Video should be no more than 30 seconds
- Swimwear – NO AUDIO Walk, pose, turn, walk back and pose. You may wear 1 or 2 piece swimwear and you may wear a wrap or sarong. Video should be no more than 30 seconds.
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be judged on the video quality – there is no need to hire a professional videographer, use the resources you already have.
Deadline & Entry Fees: The fee to enter the $100.00 Be registered, fees paid, photos submitted and intro videos submitted by February 1st, 2021
** Winners will be responsible for their own transportation, meals, accommodations for the National pageant and will be required to attend June 20-26, 2021 in Orlando, Florida.